Thursday, March 1, 2018

Leadership Summit

During my meeting with others who were also facilitating a life skills group around the same time I was, we discussed our different topics as well as what activities we were going to do during our group session. This was a nice way to see the various methods and techniques others were doing. Some were basing their activities off of other labs we have done in our OCP adulthood class, so I found that interesting to see how they incorporated what we learned from one class into another class. We did not rehearse our group session or activities. We just more or less talked about what we were going to do and why we each found that activity to be relevant to learning about the life skill we chose. I enjoyed explaining how and what I was going to do and receiving positive feedback on my ideas. I also enjoyed seeing how creative my other classmates were able to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment